Direct Marketing Executive
Job title: Direct Marketing Executive
Salary: Up to £32K DOE
Reports to: Head of Direct Marketing
Do you want to be part of a creative, dynamic and friendly team?
Are you an experienced Direct Marketing Executive looking for you next step up?
At Agria Pet Insurance Limited, marketing has a pivotal role in generating sales opportunities and we now wish to improve our marketing capability with the recruitment of an enthusiastic and talented Direct Marketing Executive.
This is a great opportunity for a creative individual to have autonomy for the direct marketing strategy; including direct mail, inserts and email. Copywriting and creative play a big role within this position. You will be given the support and development to excel, in a small but growing organisation that will give you an opportunity to make the most of this role.
Agria is currently investing significantly in improving its communications effectiveness with the objective of expanding the business rapidly over the next 18 months. This is an exciting time for an individual with drive and ambition to join our business and contribute to our future success.
Key things you’ll be doing will include:
- Building and managing direct marketing campaigns for Agria and its partners
- Responsible for the whole campaign lifecycle, including concept, briefing, production, reporting and optimisation
- Ensuring all marketing material is subject to compliance, technical and proof reading processes.
- Providing reports on marketing campaign performance.
- Maintaining a general knowledge of our key distribution channels and an understanding of competitor activity within those channels.
What we would like you to have:
- Relevant experience in direct marketing – particularly direct mail.
- Experience of writing copy and producing direct marketing campaigns, both traditional and digital highly desirable
- Exceptional organisation skills and proofing experience
- Excellent command of written English with copy accuracy
- Knowledge of using Excel at an Intermediate level
- Effective prioritisation of workloads.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Well organised and self-motivated
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
In addition, it would be great if you had
- IDM qualification highly desirable
What we can offer:
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 days bank holidays
- 4 % Pension,
- 4 x Death in Service
- Excellent working environment
- Discounted gym membership
- Regular team & company social events
- Online & high street discounts
- And much more!
For a full job description, please click here
Closing date for applications: Friday 6th January 2017
Need more information on this position? Email us with your questions here