Agria sponsored the North Derbyshire Agility Championship Show at a wet and soggy Southall Racecourse on Saturday 10th September and launched a photo competition to win a fantastic Nano Tracker Collar for the best agility action shot!
This competition is open until the end of the month so don’t miss out send us your photographs ASAP.
How to enter
To enter the competition, simply share your best agility action photos to the Agria Facebook page: www.facebook.com/agriapetuk. Please also send a high resolution version via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Multiple entries are allowed
All entries must be received by midnight on Friday 30th September 2016
Terms and conditions
1. All images entered will be judged by the team at Agria Pet Insurance
2. The prize is for one winner only
3. The decision of Agria Pet Insurance is final
4. The promoter of the prize draw is Agria Pet Insurance. The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or ad ministered by, or associated with, Facebook. Any questions or complaints regarding the competition must be directed to Agria Pet Insurance and not Facebook
5. By entering this contest, you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any or all liability in connection with this contest.
6. Late, invalid, duplicate or incomplete entries will not be considered and we accept no responsibility for lost entries
7. Agria Pet Insurance owns all rights to the use of uploaded images
8. The winner will be notified by email and on Facebook by 14 October 2016
9. The winner will be entitled to a free Dog Tracker Nano with Speed Track upgrade worth £123. Please see www.dogtrackernano.com for further information
10. The winner will be required to purchase a monthly subscription for the Nano (currently £6 a month) which will ensure unlimited worldwide use of the Nano. Details of how to purchase a subscription will be provided
11. The prize can be transferred to someone else at the winner’s discretion
12. No cash or alternative prize is available
13. By entering the contest you agree to transfer all intellectual property rights for the photograph to Agria Pet Insurance so it can be used for commercial purposes by Agria Pet Insurance.