Are you going to the world’s largest dog show this year?
Crufts gets bigger and more exciting every year. Last year, over 22,000 dogs were shown over the 4 days and almost 160,000 visitors enjoyed the show first-hand. Once again, Agria will be exhibiting at Crufts on stand 25A in Hall3 where we will be sharing our latest products and services with dog breeders, dog clubs/societies and dog owners.
Agria for Pet Owners
If you are coming to Crufts, either because dogs are your passion or you are thinking of getting one, why not come and see how Agria Pet Insurance can help protect you against the cost of veterinary fees
- A massive £12,500 vet fees benefit which renews each year for the rest of your pets life
- Lifetime insurance: When your pet develops an ongoing condition Agria will provide cover for life
- Up to £3,000,000 of third party liability protection
Not going to Crufts?
You could still get a nifty 4 months half price on Agria Pet Insurance.
Or call 03330 30 82 89 and quote CRUFTS-2017
Agria for Breeders
If you currently breed dogs or you are thinking about breeding them, come and discover the ranges of services we offer to members of the Agria Breeder Club.
- 5 Weeks Free Cover for your owners
- Unique breeding risks cover for you
- Breeder cash rewards from us
- In a club? Come and discuss our special scheme for Breed Clubs
Our range of products and services are designed to safeguard both breeders and new owners. Plus, as a valued member of the Agria Breeder Club, you could benefit from a range of rewards and offers.
Find out more about the Agria Breeder Club here