Come and see us Hall 3 Stand 25A!
• Free specialist Q&A sessions throughout Crufts
• You could win tickets for Best in Show
• Discounts at the Agria shop
• Confused by insurance? Ask our team and get a quote
Ask the experts
In response to breeder demand, we are delighted to announce that Agria will have leading veterinary experts on our stand at Crufts this year. They will be there to answer your questions on topics you asked to know more about...
Thursday 8th March:
Robin Hargreaves (former BVA president)
Skin Conditions, Infectious Diseases & Vaccines
Informal Q&A: 10.30-12.00 and 14.00-16.00
Robin Hargreaves has 30 years experience as a GP and is director of Stanley House Vets in Colne. He is former BVA president, Agria’s vet panel lead and is involved in a number of industry initiatives.
Friday 9th March:
Informal Q&A: 11.00-12.30 and 14.00-16.00
Julie Gray has built up a practical expertise in fertility and artificial insemination studying with George Govette and MOFA global in the US, she is a member of the European Veterinary Society for Small Animal reproduction and runs BreedMyDog.co.uk.
Saturday 10th March:
Dr Tom Lewis
Genetics & DNA Testing
Informal Q&A: 14.00 - 16.00
Dr Tom Lewis is quantitative geneticist for the Kennel Club he is involved in genetic analysis of complex inherited disease and population structure in pedigree dog breeds.
Sunday 11th March:
Dr John Houlton
Joint Problems in Gundogs
Informal Q&A: 11.45-12.30 and 14.00-16.00
Dr John Houlton is past President of BVOA, AO/Vet International, ESVOT and ECVS, Executive Secretary of ECVS, a director of ESVPS and a panelist for the BVA/KC canine health schemes. He also has a great interest in gundogs, particularly working Labradors.
Confused by insurance?
Why insure your pet with Agria?
- We only provide lifetime cover, for on-going illness and injuries, with up to £12,000 vet fees cover.
- Unique choice of benefits and cover options so you only pay for the cover you want and your pet needs.
- 9/10 claims are paid. Direct to your vet if you prefer. (Based on claims settled between January and December 2016 by Agria Forsakring).
- UK based customer service and claims teams