Come and see us Hall 3 Stand 25A!
• Free specialist Q&A sessions throughout Crufts
• You could win tickets for Best in Show
• Discounts the Agria shop
• Confused by insurance? Ask our team and get a quote
Ask the experts
In response to breeder demand, we are delighted to announce that Agria will have leading veterinary experts on our stand at Crufts this year. They will be there to answer your questions on topics you asked to know more about...
Former BVA President
Thursday 8th March:
Robin Hargreaves (former BVA president)
Skin Conditions, Infectious Diseases & Vaccines
Informal Q&A: 10.30-12.00 and 14.00-16.00
Friday 9th March:
Informal Q&A: 11.00-12.30 and 14.00-16.00
Saturday 10th March:
Dr Tom Lewis
Genetics & DNA Testing
Informal Q&A: 14.00 - 16.00
Sunday 11th March:
Dr John Houlton
Joint Problems in Gundogs
Informal Q&A: 11.45-12.30 and 14.00-16.00
Confused by insurance?
Why insure your pet with Agria?
- We only provide lifetime cover, for on-going illness and injuries, with up to £12,000 vet fees cover.
- Unique choice of benefits and cover options so you only pay for the cover you want and your pet needs.
- 9/10 claims are paid. Direct to your vet if you prefer. (Based on claims settled between January and December 2016 by Agria Forsakring).
- UK based customer service and claims teams