02 November 2020
There is nothing we like more than to see our breeder community's four-legged family members!
We invite you to share your pictures of your breeding brood, for the chance to win £50 worth of M&S vouchers for the perfect lockdown treat!
All you need to do is visit our Facebook page - Agria Breeder Club - post your photo with a caption, and our favourite will win!
Good luck! Entries close at 11:59pm on 13th November 2020
Terms and conditions:
Win a £50 M & S voucher in our Photo Caption Competition!
Competition Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Participants of the promotion agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. This prize draw is open to residents in the UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man who are aged 18 years or over. Employees of Agria Pet Insurance are not eligible to enter. Only one entry is permitted per person – additional entries will not be counted.
2. The promotional period runs from Monday 2nd November to 11:59pm on Friday 13th November 2020. Entries submitted outside of the promotional period will not be counted.
3. Entrants must submit their photo in the comments section of the original competition post.
4. You must have taken the photo yourself, or have permission from the person who took the photo, in order to submit it. Any entrants found to be using an image without the rights to it will be disqualified.
5. Any photographs depicting any animals in unsuitable or unsafe environments, or considered by the Promoter to be inappropriate, will be removed and the entrant will be disqualified.
6. Any comments considered by the Promoter to be inappropriate or offensive will be removed and the entrant will be disqualified.
7. The winner will be announced on Friday 20th November 2020 and the winner will be selected by a panel of employees of Agria Pet Insurance.
8. By entering the competition, you acknowledge the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
9. By entering the competition, you agree that your image may be used by Agria Pet Insurance for marketing purposes following the competition.
10. The winner will be contacted via Facebook comment and direct message as soon as possible after being selected and will be asked to contact the Promote by email in order to claim the prize.
11. We will only use your personal data for the purpose of contacting you in relation to this competition.
12. Should the Promoter be unable to contact the winner or should the winner be unable to accept the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
13. All elements of the prize are subject to availability, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
14. The winner may be required to participate in publicity.
15. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that does not adhere to these terms and conditions.
16. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
17. If for any reason any aspect of this prize draw is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this prize draw, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the prize draw or invalidate any affected entries.
18. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
19. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
Terms and conditions apply. Agria Pet Insurance Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, Financial Services Register Number 496160. We are an insurance intermediary acting for the insurers Agria Fӧrsӓkring and Ecclesiastical Insurance Office Plc. Agria Pet Insurance is registered and incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 4258783. Registered office: First Floor, Blue Leanie, Walton Street, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP21 7QW.