07 December 2020
Pet Pawtraits has now closed - thank you for all your entries!
Pet Pawtraits is back! And this year, to help support the animal rescues more than ever after a VERY tough year - we are doing all we can to help.
Enter your best pet photos in the category or categories of your choice, and if yours is picked by our fabulous judging panel as their favourite, not only will you win a £50 M&S voucher to treat yourself, the rescue that you nominate will receive a amazing £250 to help care for the animals they look after - just in time for Christmas.
This year we have 5 categories - which will you enter? (you can enter them all if you like!):
1. Happiest Smile - judged by Marc Abraham - entries now closed - congratulations to winner Nessie and Border Terrier Welfare
2. Hyper-focused - judged by Agilitynet - entries now closed - congratulations to winner Billy Blue and Shropshire Street Cats
3. Adorable ears - judged by Companion Life Magazine - entries now closed - congratulations to winner Tiberius and Redgate Farm Animal Sanctuary
4. Best Action Shot - judged by Your Cat - entries now closed - congratulations to winner Reg and Spaniel Assist Rescue and Rehoming
5. Best Snuggler - judged by Your Dog - entries closed - winner to be announced....
One category will run each week, with photos to be entered on our Facebook and Insragram pages.
Wishing you the best of luck! We can't wait to see your photos!
Terms and conditions apply, see below:
Pet Pawtraits Photo Competition!
Win a £50 M&S voucher and a £250 donation to a rescue organisation of your choice!
Competition Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Participants of the promotion agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. This prize draw is open to residents in the UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man who are aged 18 years or over. Employees of Agria Pet Insurance are not eligible to enter. Only one entry is permitted per person per category – additional entries will not be counted – if multiple entries are submitted, only the earliest submission will be entered.
2. The promotional period runs from 9am on Monday 2nd November to 11.59pm on Friday 4th December 2020. Entries submitted outside of the promotional period will not be counted.
3. There will be a different category for each of the 5 weeks for which the competition runs. Entrants may enter more than one category, however if chosen as a winner for one category, will not be eligible to win another category in addition. Entrants must submit their photo in the comments section of the relevant competition post on Agria Pet Insurance: https://www.facebook.com/agriapetuk/ OR post their photo on Instagram tagging @agriapetinsurance and using the hashtag #agriapetpawtraits
4. You must have taken the photo yourself, or have permission from the person who took the photo, in order to submit it. Any entrants found to be using an image without the rights to it, will be disqualified.
5. Each entrant may nominate a UK rescue organisation of their choice to receive a £250 donation if their photo wins a category – to do this, the entrant must tag the organisations Facebook page. If chosen as the winner, Agria Pet Insurance will contact the rescue organisation to arrange presentation of the cheque in person if current COVID-19 restrictions allow, or by post.
6. Any photographs depicting any animals in unsuitable or unsafe environments, or considered by the Promoter to be inappropriate, will be removed and the entrant will be disqualified. Any comments considered by the Promoter to be inappropriate or offensive will be removed and the entrant will be disqualified.
7. The entries to each category will be shortlisted by a panel of employees of Agria Pet Insurance, and the winner then chosen by the specified judge for that category, detailed in the Facebook/Instagram post.
8. By entering the competition, you acknowledge the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
9. By entering the competition, you agree that your image entered may be used by Agria Pet Insurance for marketing purposes following the competition.
10. The winner will be contacted via Facebook comment and direct message, OR Instagram comment, as soon as possible after being selected and will be asked to contact the Promoter by email in order to claim the prize.
11. We will only use your personal data for the purpose of contacting you in relation to this competition.
12. Should the Promoter be unable to contact the winner or should the winner be unable to accept the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
13. All elements of the prize are subject to availability, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
14. The winner may be required to participate in publicity.
15. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that does not adhere to these terms and conditions.
16. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
17. If for any reason any aspect of this prize draw is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this prize draw, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the prize draw or invalidate any affected entries
18. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
19. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
Terms and conditions apply. Agria Pet Insurance Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, Financial Services Register Number 496160. We are an insurance intermediary acting for the insurers Agria Fӧrsӓkring and Ecclesiastical Insurance Office Plc. Agria Pet Insurance is registered and incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 4258783. Registered office: First Floor, Blue Leanie, Walton Street, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP21 7QW.