The Agria CatWalk 2021

Join us, this May, as we celebrate the magnificence of cats and support the UK’s cat rescues. We’d love you to help!

This May, we’re celebrating the magnificence of cats - from their unique personalities to their unusual pastimes, cats never fail to make us smile and make the very best of friends. So, what better than dedicating a month to our fantastic feline superstars! We don't care about good looks or perfect poses - the Agria CatWalk is here to celebrate every cat's uniqueness! Every shape, size, colour, happy, grumpy, mischievous feline is invited, so get involved as we appreciate cat charisma in every fabulous form!

Get involved…

It's a sad fact that only 16% of cats in the UK are insured, leaving an incredible 84% of owners with no backup for veterinary bills.

This contributes to the fact that over half of cats are handed over to rescues because of their owners’ finances.

There are thousands of cats in rescues right now, and over 33% of rescues totally full. More than a quarter of cats in rescue have been waiting for a forever home for over 6 months.

So, throughout May, the spotlight is on our most magnificent of companions with a whole month dedicated just to them!

Win £1,000 for your chosen cat rescue!

Take part in the Agria CatWalk on our Facebook page and you could win big for a rescue you support! Enter your cat into one of four categories running throughout the month, and the winner from each will win an amazing £1,000 donation to give a big helping hand to the UK cat rescue of their choice – plus a luxury hamper for their cat from Love Louie, plus a year’s modelling contact as one of Agria’s next top cat models (remember - 'classic' looks are not our focus)! Three runners up from each category will each win £500 for the UK cat rescue of their choice!

Click for more details and follow us on Facebook to find out as soon as each category launches!

Find your purrfect cat companion to share your world with!

The brand new Agria Cat Rescue Directory brings together details of cats needing homes from some of the most caring rescues across the nation. Discover your local rescue and the cats looking for forever homes.

And during May, look out for our Amazing Adoptees – those super-special cats our rescue partners would love to find a family for. You’ll find their bios on our Facebook page.

Join us in the Agria CatWalk 2021, and make a difference to the UK’s cat rescues and the cats that really need our help. Keep up with the campaign on Facebook!

Raise money by protecting your feline superstar!

Every new Agria cat policy taken out during May, will generate a donation to UK cat rescues.

Plus, we’ll give you a free £50 voucher to spend on anything at the vet, plus your first month of lifetime cover - totally free! Get a quote tailored uniquely for your cat.

Like & follow our Facebook page so you’re first in the know as each category launches!