Are you going to SPVS Lancaster? Do you want to win a 2 night stay at a luxury hotel?
At Agria we know how important it is to give student veterinary professionals the opportunity to go to this amazing conference. It is a great place to meet and socialise with practising vets, student peers and prepare yourself for a successful life after university.
For a chance to win a 2 night stay at The 4* Lancaster House Hotel just like and share this post. We will be in touch if you have won.
Closing date: Monday 2nd July 2018 at Midnight.
Good luck and have a great time at SPVS Lancaster.
Terms and Conditions
Promoter—Agria Pet Insurance Limited, First Floor, Blue Leanie, Walton Street, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP21 7QW.
These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Participants of the promotion agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This prize draw is open from Tuesday 26th June and closes at midnight on Monday 2nd July 2018.
- This prize draw is open to all delegates that are not exhibiting at SPVS Lancaster event.
- All delegates that are working in practice or that are studying to become a veterinary professional are eligible.
- The two winners will be contacted on Tuesday 3rd July 2018. Should the Promoter be unable to contact the winner or should the winners be unable to accept the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to alternative winners, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The winning delegates will receive a two night stay at The Lancaster House Hotel. This will be pre-paid for by the promoter.
- The prize does not include any additional expenditure in the hotel or any food or beverage other than what the hotel offers included in the price of the room.
- The room is a double room so there is no extra charge to bring an additional guest, however this is a double room and is not able to be changed to a twin.
- The professional must be attending the SPVS Lancaster event as a delegate and not as an exhibitor.
- All elements of the prize are subject to availability, are non-transferable and there are no alternatives.
- The winners will be required to participate in publicity.
- By liking and sharing the social meia post you are agreeing to be contacted by Agria Pet Insurance Ltd in relation to this offer. This means you are agreeing for us to contact you via your social media account if you are one of two winners. You are also agreeing to give us your telephone number, name and email address so that we can add your details to the hotel booking.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that does not adhere to these terms and conditions.
- Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
- If for any reason any aspect of this prize draw is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this prize draw, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the prize draw or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction