The more 5 week free insurance policies linked to your practice, the more chance you have to win! Each activation will be like a raffle ticket for the prize draw, a winner will be chosen at random, for each region, by choosing a free policy that’s been activated during the promotional period.
There are 6 prizes of £250 to spend with a veterinary wholesaler available to win.1 prize each within the following regions: Midlands, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, South East and South West. Agria Business Development Manager region details available on request to your Business Development Manager.
These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Participants of the promotion agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. This competition is open to registered veterinary practices in the UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man who activate or enable clients to benefit from free 5 weeks free Agria pet insurance. Both regulated and non-regulated Agria vet practices may enter.
2. Employees of Agria Pet Insurance are not eligible to enter.
3. The promotional period runs from 1st February to 31st March 2019 inclusive.
4. The minimum number of 5 week free Agria Pet Insurance policies linked to your practice in order to qualify for this prize draw is 20 during the promotional period, in line with the standard terms and conditions of the policies.
5. Any practice found to have activated false or fraudulent free insurance policies will be disqualified from the competition.
6. The prize draw will take place on Monday 8th April 2019 and the winners will be contacted by phone and/or email as soon as possible once drawn.
7. The winners will be announced through social media channels, newsletters and other platforms deemed suitable.
8. The winning vet practices will be visited by an Agria Pet Insurance Business Development Manager by arranged appointment within reasonable time after the event to discuss the prize and publicity.
9. The winning vet practices may choose any veterinary wholesaler within the UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man with which to spend the £250 prize. To redeem the prize, the vet practice will raise an invoice to Agria Pet Insurance (details will be provided by the Business Development Manager). Copies of receipts may be required in order to ensure the prize is used in accordance with these terms and conditions.
10.Should the Promoter be unable to contact the winner or should the winner be unable to accept the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
11.All elements of the prize are subject to availability, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. No change or refund will be given if the full value of the prize is not used.
12.The winning vet practices will be required to participate in publicity arranged by appointment with an Agria Pet Insurance Business Development Manager, included details where appropriate on medical equipment or supplies purchased with the prize.
13.The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual or veterinary practice that does not adhere to these terms and conditions.
14. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
15. If for any reason any aspect of this prize draw is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, net work failure, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this prize draw, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the prize draw or invalidate any affected entries.
16.The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
17.Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
Agria Pet Insurance Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, Financial Services Register Number 496160. Agria Pet Insurance Ltd is registered and incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 4258783. Registered oﬃce: First Floor, Blue Leanie, Walton Street, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP21 7QW.