Promoter—Agria Pet Insurance Limited, 2b Alton House Office Park, Gatehouse Way, Aylesbury, Bucks, HP19 8XU.
These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Participants of the promotion agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. This prize draw is open from Thursday 1st December 2016 (starting date) until midnight on 28th February 2017 (closing date).
2. This prize draw is open to anyone who activates 5 Weeks Free Insurance from Agria Pet
Insurance, GCCF Pet Insurance or Kennel Club Pet Insurance from the opening and closing dates stated above.
3. This prize draw is open to anyone in the UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man and are aged 18 years or over. Employees of Agria Pet Insurance, the Kennel Club of Great Britain and the Governing Council of the Cat Fancy are not eligible to enter this draw.
4. There will be three winners, each prize consists of Marks and Spencer vouchers up to the value of £250. One prize permitted per person. One prize permitted per month from
December 2016 to February 2017.
5. The prize as described is available on the date of publication. Should the prize become
unavailable, a substitute of equal value shall be provided.
6. The winner will be contacted within 14 days of the closing date of the prize draw. Should the Promoter be unable to contact the winner or should the winner be unable to accept the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
7. All elements of the prize are subject to availability, are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
8. The winner will be required to participate in publicity.
9. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that does not adhere to these terms and conditions.
10. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
11. If for any reason any aspect of this prize draw is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this prize draw, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the prize draw or invalidate any affected entries.
12. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits),
expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
13. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction