OPTION 1: Ask your vet to submit your claim (recommended)
The easiest and fastest way to process your claim is to ask your veterinary surgeon to submit a claim to us directly. They can do this several ways:
· Online by selecting “Make a claim” on our website
· Download the form, fill-in the details required from the pet owner and the remaining information will need to be completed by your vet
· By using the Vet Envoy portal if they subscribe
· By post to Agria Pet Insurance Limited,PO Box 506, Manchester M28 8EN
In all instances a fully completed claim form must be submitted along with itemised invoices and a clinical history.
If you are a vet submitting a claim, please submit a claim as a vet here
OPTION 2: Submit a claim online
We've made it easier for you to claim as you can now complete your claim online using the form below. In order to be able to submit this form you will need the following to hand:
- Your policy number (excluding any letters/words. This number can be found at the top of your schedule of insurance).
- Your itemised invoice from your vet or online pharmacy.
- If this is a further claim for a previous condition, the reference number from your last claim (detailed on our documentation to you).
- Your clinical history from your veterinary practice if you have it.
- Any file you upload must be in .pdf, .jpg, .jpeg or .png format and less than 10MB in size.
Providing all the relevant information could speed up the processing of your claim.
Please note – this service is not available if you have 4 or 5 week free policy. Please contact your vet (Option 1) or download a claim form (Option 3).