Expert support for responsible breeders
We’re committed to ensuring litters are happy, healthy, and protected. We’ve put together the perfect package to support breeders at every stage.
Specialist Breeder Club
Receive great benefits and rewards from one of the UK’s fastest growing breeder clubs.
Protection for mums and litters
Our Breeding Risks add-on covers both the mum and her litter throughout pregnancy and birth.
5 weeks free insurance
Get cover for illness and injury when your puppies or kittens go to their new homes.
Up to £4,000 for illness or injury.
Free vet video calls, 24/7
The Agria Vet Guide app gives you free 24/7 access to expert advice from a vet.
Lost or stolen pets
Up to £1,000 of help towards finding the pet, including advertising and offering a reward.
Death from illness or injury
Up to £2,500 refund of purchase price if the pet dies from illness or injury.
If new owners carry on the policy after the 5 weeks, any conditions diagnosed will continue to be covered.
Protect mum and her litter with Breeding Risks Cover
If you are considering breeding your dog or cat, add Breeding Risks Cover to your insurance.
- Vet fees for litters - From birth to date of sale, or reaching 14 weeks, whichever is sooner.
- Complications from gestation - Up to £1,000 each year for vet fees around complications from gestation and whelping, including caesarean section and fading puppies and kittens.
- Complications of giving birth - Up to £2,500 towards death due to complications of pregnancy or giving birth.
- Fertility examinations and treatment - Up to £1,000 each year towards fertility examinations and treatment.
Read more about our Specialist breeder insurance.
Join The Agria Breeder Club
We’ve designed our Breeder Club to reward responsible breeders delivering healthy and happy pets. Join free today and start enjoying the benefits straight away!
- Get 5 weeks free cover for your litters.
- Earn rewards when new owners continue cover.
- Access exclusive offers and discounts.
Trusted by breeders
That’s why 96% of our customers would recommend us and 90% renew every year.
I needed to get breeding cover for my dog which Agria recognises. Not many other pet insurers offer it! The breeding cover is an optional add on which is great if you're not 100% sure whether you are going to breed or not, so you can add it on later if you do decide to go ahead and breed. I took one star off because they kept calling me during my working hours for a few days in a row, after I told them I couldn't pick up! So that was kind of annoying. But otherwise everything was very helpful and I am happy with the cover I have got.
Worth looking at!
This was remarkably easy. My partner and I have 8 dogs one of which does breed from time to time. There was no trouble insuring for this with the minimum of fuss. The gentleman who dealt with us was very friendly and knew the product well. He explained everything as we didn’t need the same cover for each dog., there are 8!. The cost was very competitive and payment was taken on due date. Will definitely recommend to friends in the future.
Excellent service all round.
Sarah White, Breed Channel Manager helped me rectify a problem I had when registering a litter of puppies for their Free 5 weeks insurance cover. It was a very stressful time because of problems with the Dam and pups, with Sarah's calm reassuring attitude she expertly guided me on how to correct it. This is not the first time she has helped me, it is very reassuring that she is on hand to assist in any matter. Thank you Sarah.
Join our Facebook community
Whether you're a first-time breeder looking for advice or a seasoned professional willing to share your wisdom, there's something for everyone on the Agria Breeder Club Facebook page!
- Get support and thought-provoking insights from
- Chat about topics that matter to you with a wider community of rescue professionals in a safe environment
- Share your views so that we can work together to improve our products and enhance animal welfare
- Take part in awesome competitions