Agria Pet Insurance Ltd is committed to making sure that as many people as possible have access to our website and its content, we will be continually reviewing and improving our website for accessibility. We understand that our customers, and prospective customers, have varying needs and requirements therefore if you have any feedback or suggestions regarding the accessibility of this site please contact us.
Our website has been designed to meet the accessibility guidelines detailed by the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) set by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) as part of their Web Accessibility Initiative.
All pages of our website are navigable with the keyboard, mouse, and other assistive devices such as screen readers.
If English is not your first language or if you require online reading support there are websites that offer free screen readers, screen readers make websites accessible to those individuals that struggle to see or read, have learning difficulties such as Dyslexia or visual impairments. Screen readers can be downloaded and work by reading web pages aloud in human-sounding voices. The user simply hovers their mouse over the text to hear it.
- NVDA (Non Visual Desktop Access) is a free, open source globally accessible screen reader for the blind and vision impaired. Find out more at https://www.nvaccess.org/download/
- JAWS (Job Access With Speech) is a desktop screen reader for Windows and works well with Internet Explorer, Chrome or FireFox browsers.
Modern browsers let you change the way you view and use websites. You can alter the text size, fonts, colour contrast, keyboard shortcuts, mouse pointer size/speed, and formatting.
Magnifying your screen
On a PC:
- Hold down the 'Ctrl' key and press '+' to zoom in
- Hold down the 'Ctrl' key and press '-' to zoom out
- Hold down 'Ctrl' and press '0' to reset
On a Mac:
- Hold down the 'cmd' (Apple) key and press '+' to zoom in
- Hold down the 'cmd' key and press '-' to zoom out
- Hold down 'cmd' key and press '0' to reset
Visit the following browser accessibility help pages for further information:
- Google Chrome browser accessibility options
- Internet Explorer accessibility options
- Mozilla Firefox accessibility options
You can also find detailed guides on customising your computer, browser and mobile devices in order to make them easier to use on the following websites:
- BBC - My Web My Way. Find out more at http://www.bbc.co.uk/accessibility/
- Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) - Tips for Customising your Computer. Find out more at https://www.w3.org/WAI/users/browsing
- AbilityNet - My Computer My Way Find out more at https://abilitynet.org.uk/
- RNIB - Using your PC Find out more at https://www.rnib.org.uk/practical-help/technology/resource-hub
How we can help you
Add someone to help with your policy
If you need help and support in managing your policy, you can designate a friend or relative to help you. You can choose what they can do on your behalf and cancel this arrangement at any time. It will still be your responsibility to make sure all policy details are up to date and accurate and all policy documents will be sent to the named policyholder. Please contact us to add a delegate to your policy, this can only be arranged by the named policyholder.
Health issues can affect us at any stage of our lives. If you feel you need additional support with your insurance policy due to a health concern, please contact us to discuss your circumstances.
Dealing with a loss of a loved one can be very difficult. As well as the emotional upheaval of dealing with a death, you may have financial matters to take care of. If you have lost a loved one who had, or was named on an Agria insurance policy, you can let us know using our contact us page. We offer a pet bereavement service which offers practical information and emotional support to help you cope with the loss of a pet. If you would like to use this free service, call 0800 138 6558. Lines are open every day 8.30am to 20.30pm.
Many people face financial worries at some point in their lives, getting help and advice as soon as possible can help make sure the problem does not get any worse. If you think you may be having financial problems that will affect your ability to pay your premiums, it is important you let us know as early as possible and we will do our best to help you.
If a third party company is dealing with your finances on your behalf it is important that you let us know. When a third party is dealing with things on your behalf, it can take some time for them to inform us of their involvement. During this time if payments are missed, we will still attempt to contact you and discuss your options. Please contact us to let us know the details of the company you are dealing with. This allows us to update your policy and stop any unnecessary contact.
Here are some additional sources of information that you may find useful:
- Action on Hearing Loss https://www.actiononhearingloss.org.uk/
- British Deaf Association https://bda.org.uk/
- Disabled Living Foundation https://www.dlf.org.uk/
- Disability World http://www.disabilityworld.com/
- Royal National Institute for the Blind https://www.rnib.org.uk/
- The Money Advice Service https://www.moneyadviceservice.org.uk/en
- Money Advice Trust http://www.moneyadvicetrust.org/
- Citizens Advice https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/
- The Money Charity https://themoneycharity.org.uk/