Back to Guides and advice
Connecting vets and vet nurses
Our Facebook group is a safe environment for you to join in conversations about topics that matter to you, as well as to share your expertise and top tips with fellow colleagues. We want to make a positive difference to pet care and we'd love you to join us on that journey!
Why join the Agria Vet & Vet Nurse Group on Facebook
- Brighten up your day with awesome competitions and a supportive environment to help you stay positive, no matter what each day throws at you
- Engage with our vet lead and industry specialists as they share thought-provoking insights on the topics that vets and vet nurses like you have asked for
- A safe environment for you to share your views so that we can work together to improve our products and enhance animal welfare
- Chat about topics that matter to you with a wider community of veterinary professionals... sharing best practice
- What are you waiting for Join our Vet & Vet Nurse Group on Facebook today!
Why not join our Vet & Vet Nurse Group on Facebook and Agria can give you the tools you need to make a huge difference in protecting more pets.
Related guides and advice
Keeping your pets cool and safe: Essential tips for hot weather care